Virtual Office Manager (Administrative Assistant)
Job Title: Virtual Office Manager (Administrative Assistant)
International Business Times seeks Administrative Assistant to handle front-desk receptionist duties and other administrative works virtually with the option of doing the same in our New York office later.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with scheduling for executives and other staff as necessary. Familiarity with Google Calendar a must
- Assist finance director with reports, collecting data, etc
- Manage and post job-ads across internal and external platforms
- Serve as the primary point of contact and manage relationships with building management and vendors to ensure a clean and efficiently operating office; oversee and coordinate office maintenance for facility issues, repairs, cleanings, and improvements.
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts; maintain office budget and process invoices and expenses.
- Liaise with vendors for copiers, telephony, etc. troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoots utility inquiries from NY sites i.e. Verizon, Con Ed, etc.
- Other assigned duties as requested.
- Must have experience with coordinating calendars and high-level meetings (Google Calendar) across time zones
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail orientated with the ability to prioritize multiple requests and deadlines.
- Team player with a high level of discretion and superb decision-making ability.
- Must be a flexible, detail oriented, thorough, self-starter with the ability to multi-task, anticipate,
- Must be comfortable using a host of digital tools, such as Excel, Google Docs, etc
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 30 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.