Director of East Asia
Department: International Business Times
Job Title: Director of East Asia
- Acting as the business leader of the East Asia region for the company: Japan, South Korea, Taiwan (and growing).
- Responsible for the P&L of the territory
- Developing an aggressive and creative revenue strategy for the each of the digital media properties.
- Recruiting and lead a business team based on expected ROI and profitability of the territory after initial revenue milestones have been reached.
- Collaborate with other international territory Directors to drive more revenues implementing best practices of the network.
- Collaborate with the East Asia Editorial teams to meet revenue targets
- Drive East Asia specific product development together with local Editorial teams as well as international product, marketing and management teams
- Demonstrated successful 10-year experience in business leadership at a comparable digital media position in East Asia
- Demonstrated successful building of a business team
- 5-year experience in digital media sales
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED
IBT Media is a fast growing global digital news organization, delivering news and insight to over 20 million monthly readers across the world. With innovations across the newsroom and the platform, we are engaging a new generation of readers with content that speaks to their interests, analysis that serve their businesses, and insight to make sense of a globally connected world.